Clementinum

The history of Clementinum began from a chapel of St Clement in the 11th century. In the medieval age it became a monastery and later one of the biggest Jesuit colleges in the world. In 1622 the Jesuits created a library here which still exists at present time and is known for the beauty of its interior. The Clementinum is now a complex of Baroque buildings and the wedding ceremonies take place in the spacious Mirror Chapel with an impressive organ and luxurious decor.

 

Please check our price-list